Wenger SoundLok music practice rooms are modular and come in a variety of sizes and configurations. Each room is portable so you can relocate it down the hall or across town as your facility needs change.
The SoundLok sound isolation rooms by Wenger offer a clean and attractive look with closure panels for a seamless installation.
Why choose the Wenger SoundLok?
Wenger pioneered sound isolation in music practice rooms and continue to use the most advanced technologies to set new standards.
- Superior Sound Isolation – Wenger guarantee the sound control and isolation with the highest rating in the industry. Each room is 25% quieter than any other room on the market.
- Room is Properly Tuned – The correct amount of absorption and diffusion is built-in so the musician can clearly hear the best possible sound.
- Competitively Priced – An independent cost study shows that the Wenger SoundLok room costs 10% less on average when compared to a properly-constructed stick-built practice room.
- Relocatable and Modular – Each room can be relocated or resized as future programme needs grow, saving lots of money in permanent building costs.
- Virtual Acoustics Option – This allows the musician to learn how to adapt to performing in different performance spaces and get immediate feedback with record/playback during the practice session.
Wenger SoundLok modular rooms offer a clean, attractive look with closure panels for a seamless installation. And each room is relocatable — so you can move it down the hall or across town as your facility needs change.
- Clean, professional 4″ (10 cm) thick steel wall and ceiling panels are filled with high-grade acoustical insulation
- Rails, channels, and corner pieces interlock panels at the floor and ceiling with double-seated-gasketed seams
- 3’ wide glass-panel door allows easy monitoring, personal security, and inviting ambience
- Advanced fan ventilation system supplies complete fresh air exchange every 1.5 to 2.5 minutes. Direct-connect HVAC systems is also possible
- Special electronic ballasts lower power consumption of lighting and eliminate fluorescent hum
- UL®-classified room electrical system
- Room heights (interior) available in 6″ (15 cm) increments from 7’6″ to 10’ (2.3m- 3m)
- Door Options: 3’ (91 cm) standard; 4’ (122 cm) door for large instruments; double door for grand piano; fire-rated door
- Vertical window panels available
- Horizontal broadcast application window available
- Horizontal and vertical closure panels available
- Closure panels create a complete, built-in look for side-by-side installations
- Choice of fan unit or direct HVAC connection to building system
- Extra-capacity raceway for communications and network cabling
- Floating floor for even greater sound isolation
- Available in four exterior colors
- Woodgrain interior finishes available